We've traveled the country helping health teams organize their work into winning strategies. Our workshop toolkit includes strategic innovation, communications, technology, organizing, grant-writing, and power mapping.
Some great examples:
- Innovation Challenges - Facilitated hundreds of health entrepreneurs to design disruptive innovations to 6 pressing health challenges: Obesity, Active Communities, Health Insurance, Local Preemption, Breastfeeding, and Public-Private Partnerships.
- Multi-sector Collaboration - Coordinated the statewide implementation of Wisconsin's historic smoke-free workplace law.
- Strategic Planning - Designed winning strategy charts for community campaigns ranging from establishing tobacco-free parks to building bike-friendly road systems.
- Priority Setting - Built a year-long process to engage diverse health advocates in identifying cross-cutting priorities to prevent disease.
- Collaborative Grant-Writing - Wrote a successful $25 million grant to fund prevention efforts in thirty communities.