Our web tools innovate public health.
They help health advocates vote online, find smoke-free housing, visualize data sets, tell stories, track progress, facilitate grant competitions, access healthcare, inspect for health compliance, search for resources, or show impact. The possibilities for tech to promote public health are endless.
Our partners are public health champions within health departments, universities, YMCAs, coalitions, non-profits, and start-ups. They are superheroes who labor behind the scenes to make our neighborhoods healthier places to live every day. We're honored to work with them to forge innovations in public health.
- Public Health Madison Dane County
- Healthy Wisconsin Leadership Institute
- Iowa Cancer Consortium
- Wisconsin State Alliance of YMCAs
- Wisconsin Tobacco Prevention & Control Program
- Wisconsin Nutrition Physical Activity & Obesity Program
- Health Justice Connecticut
- Rural Alaska Community Action Program
- Wisconsin Active Communities Alliance
- Wisconsin Alliance for Women's Health
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Obesity Prevention Network
- UW Institute for Clinical Translational Research
- Wisconsin Adolescent Health Communication Program
- UW Extension