Public health needs fresh energy.
We're a network of innovators who have big ideas for keeping health out of the hospital.
Old school public health efforts increased our human lifespan by 25 years in the last century. With innovative technology and a laser focus on equity, let's extend it even more.
We're the new public health workforce. And we're hacking lifespans like never before.
Add your name to the list to align your energy with ours.
By signing up, you're joining the network and we'll keep you updated about ninja efforts and opportunities. Until then, tell us what you're doing now on Twitter or Instagram!
Support our fight.
Our research, articles, and advocacy exposing how Big Soda opposes public health are self-funded. If you like our work, leave us a tip and a kind word!
Our work has appeared in the national and international press including the Associated Press, NY Times, VICE Munchies, the NY Observer, Mic News, Forbes, Business Insider, Marketwatch, PLoS, LIVESTRONG, Natural News, Mother Jones, Scientific American, Boing Boing, German public TV, and Channel 4 (UK).
Examples of our Self-Funded Work:
- Leaked: Coca-Cola's Worldwide Political Strategy to Kill Soda Taxes
- Is Coke Paying Dietitians to Tweet Against the Soda Tax? (Yes, and we got them to admit it)
- Coca-Cola Paid Nutrition Experts to Recommend Soda as a Healthy Snack
- America's Largest Group of Dietitians Was Almost Run by Big Soda
- Coca Cola Fought Regulation Around the World to Keep Advertising to Kids
- Coke Funds Research Against Soda Taxes
- Leaked: Coca-Cola's Policy Priorities
- Here are the People Coca-Cola Has Paid to Manufacture Health Claims
- If Soda Companies Don't Want to be Treated Like BigTobacco, They Need to Stop Acting Like Them
- How #BigSoda Uses Voluntary Product Reformation to Avoid Public Health Legislation
- A Campus Health Conspiracy: How Colleges Help #BigSoda Sell Sugar Water to Students
- Can Soda Be Sold Like a Political Campaign?
- Fake Pepsi Protest in Kylie Jenner Ad Actually Happened IRL